Cast Metals offered
• Gray Iron
• Stainless Steel
Types of Castings
- Sand Castings
- Centrifugal Castings
- Investment Castings
- Continuous Cast Bronze and Iron Bar
Why Work With Us?
Besides the fact that we’re a good group of people, of course:
- We pour over a century’s worth of knowledge into your castings.
- We maintain strong relationships with a variety of pattern and machine shops to match you with the best team for your job.
- We give you excellent service and proactive communication.
- We provide competitive pricing.
Large, small. It’s your call. We’ll help you manufacture castings as small as one pound, or as large as required—including one piece runs, small to medium runs and high volume parts.